License Renewal Deadline: March 31, 2011
This is a courtesy notice of Illinois Professional Counselors license renewal deadline and requirements.
- License renewal deadline is March 31st of odd years
- 30 hours of continuing education are required every 2 years for renewal
- 15 hours are allowed from online and home study (“correspondence”) courses (must have posttest)
- Courses offered by NBCC-approved providers are accepted by the Board
- Beginning with the 3/31/07 renewal, all LCPCs must complete 18 hours of clinical supervision as a one time requirement
Licensure information obtained from the Illinois Division of Professional Regulation website on February 3, 2011.
Still need CE for your upcoming renewal? We can help!
Save 10% on all courses @ www.pdresources.org!
Enter coupon code PDRE074 during checkout.
Coupon expires 3/31/2011.
Professional Development Resources is approved by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) to offer home study continuing education for NCCs (Provider #5590). We adhere to NBCC guidelines. All courses require successful completion of an online posttest and course evaluation to earn a certificate of completion.