Professional Development Resources is proud to join the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics during March in celebrating National Nutrition Month®. This year’s National Nutrition Month theme is “Get Your Plate in Shape” and encourages consumers to remember to include a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins and dairy on their plates every day.
Professional Development Resources is offering 20% off all nutrition-related continuing education courses in celebration of National Nutrition Month. To apply the discount, enter coupon code NNM2012 during checkout at www.pdresources.org. Coupon expires 3/31/2012.
Nutrition-Related Online CE Courses:
- Alternative Therapies: Herbs I (What Every Clinician Should Know)
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Nutrition Intervention Strategies
- Autism Subtypes, Feeding Issues & Nutrition Considerations
- CAM Part 1: Overview & Dietary Supplements
- Emotional Overeating: Practical Management Techniques
- Metallic Environmental Contaminants: Behavior & Nutrition
- Nutrition in Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Nutrition Risk: A Practical & Ethical Perspective
- Preventing Medical Errors in Nutrition & Dietetics
APA: American Psychological Association
* ASHA: American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (AAUM)
ASWB: Association of Social Work Boards (#1046)
CDR: Commission on Dietetic Registration (#PR001)
NBCC: National Board for Certified Counselors (#5590)
NAADAC: National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (#00279)
California: Board of Behavioral Sciences (#PCE1625)
Florida: Boards of SW, MFT & MHC (#BAP346); Psychology & School Psychology (#50-1635); Dietetics & Nutrition (#50-1635); Occupational Therapy Practice (#34). PDResources is CE Broker compliant.
Illinois: DPR for Social Work (#159-00531)
* Ohio: Counselor, Social Worker & MFT Board (#RCST100501)
South Carolina: Board of Professional Counselors & MFTs (#193)
Texas: Board of Examiners of Marriage & Family Therapists (#114) and Board of Social Worker Examiners (#5678)