CE Courses on Sale Now!
These online courses provide instant access to the course materials (pdf download) and the CE test (to mark your answers on it while reading). You can access anytime from your secure account, and you have 3 years to complete for credit!
Offers valid on future orders only.
Professional Development Resources is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists; the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC ACEP #5590); the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB Provider #1046, ACE Program); the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA Provider #3159); the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR Provider #PR001); the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (#PCE1625); the Florida Boards of Social Work, Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy (#BAP346), Psychology & School Psychology (#50-1635), Dietetics & Nutrition (#50-1635), and Occupational Therapy Practice (#34); the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & MFT Board (#RCST100501); the South Carolina Board of Professional Counselors & MFTs (#193); and the Texas Board of Examiners of Marriage & Family Therapists (#114) and State Board of Social Worker Examiners (#5678).
New Weekly Deals Happening Now at PDResources
Top Posts & Pages
- Continuing Education for School Psychologists
- Assessing Substance Abuse in Patients with Chronic Pain
- Virginia Psychologists Continuing Education Requirements
- New Jersey Social Workers License Renewal and Continuing Education
- Iowa Marriage and Family Therapists Continuing Education and License Renewal
- Presidents Day CE Sale at PDResources
- Georgia Speech Language Pathologists Continuing Education
- Texas Psychologists CE Requirements and Licensing
- South Carolina OT Continuing Education
- Florida Occupational Therapists Continuing Education and Renewal Reminder
- Pennsylvania Marriage and Family Therapists Continuing Education
- Pennsylvania MHC Continuing Education
- Continuing Education Information for PA Social Workers
- Autism The New Spectrum – New 4-Hour ASHA CEU Courses from PDResources
- Florida OT Continuing Education and Licensing – Save 20% Now